Pet portrait, detailed black and white cat portrait, no colour
PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE THESE ARE ALL EXAMPLES AND EVERY PORTRAIT IS DIFFERENT AS IT IS PAINTED BY HAND IN IN BLACK AND WHITE WATERCOLOUR, THERE IS NO COLOUR IN THEM. WE CAN PAINT ANY ANIMAL, IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE A CAT.
This style of cat portrait is timeless and more traditional than the ones with shirts. There is much more detail in them than the sketchy mini portraits as Abi spends longer painting them. They are larger than the sketchy ones.
- Each comes in a 12” x 16” mount.
- It is painted at the bottom of the page with white space above it and to the sides.
- Abi works from ONE photo of your cat. The better the photo, the better the portrait.
- If you require something different, we are happy to accommodate but any added extras will cost more, so please email us for a quote.
- It comes unframed, but is sized to fit in standard Imperial sized frames. Search ‘12” x 16” frames’ and there are lots available in stores with big homewares sections or invest in professional framing.
Tips to take a good photo for the best cat portrait
- Take it in daylight.
- Kneel or lie down to take it so your cat is at your eye level and you are eye to eye.
- Ideally your picture needs to be taken face on, so facing square to the camera and Abi can see all their features clearly.
- We work from ONE photo, so if you feel this doesn’t show your cat in all it’s gorgeous glory, it’s not the one we want!
How to order
Select the number of cat’s you want painted. Each cat is £175. If you want two, it is £350, so you need to select two.
Then you need to email us email@example.com with the following information:
- One photo of your cat
- Whether you would like your cat’s name on it and if so what name?
We will email you back with an estimated time it will take to complete it. It will be sent 1st class signed for in the UK, but do allow extra time during the Christmas period and for delays due to COVID. Royal Mail has been a lot slower than normal.
Thanks for your order. We love painting your cats.