Pet portraits, mini black and white, sketchy dog
PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE INKY/SKETCHY WATERCOLOURS AND AN ARTIST’S IMPRESSION. IF YOU REQUIRE A MORE DETAILED PORTRAIT, PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OTHER STYLES FROM £175. THESE ARE ALL EXAMPLES AND EVERY PORTRAIT IS DIFFERENT AS IT IS PAINTED BY HAND IN WATERCOLOUR INKS. WE WILL PAINT ANY ANIMAL IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A DOG.
This style is the cheapest of our dog portraits, so is the perfect price point for a gift and is in looser more sketchy style than the detailed portraits. This means it also has a faster lead time.
- Each comes in a 8”x 10” mount.
- It is painted at the bottom of the page with white space above it and to the sides.
- Abi works from ONE photo of your dog. The better the photo, the better the portrait.
- You can choose to have a scarf or top with these mini pet portraits which add a pop of colour to them.
- If you require something different, we are happy to accommodate but any added extras will cost more, so please email us for a quote.
- It comes unframed, but is sized to fit in standard Imperial sized frames. Search ‘8” x 10” frames’ and there are lots available in stores with big homewares sections or invest in professional framing
Tips to take a good photo for the best dog portrait
- Take it in daylight.
- Kneel or lie down to take it so your dog is at your eye level and you are eye to eye.
- Ideally your picture needs to be taken face on, so facing square to the camera and Abi can see all their features clearly.
- We work from ONE photo, so if you feel this doesn’t show your dog in all it’s gorgeous glory, it’s not the one we want!
How to order
Select the number of dogs you want painted. Each dog is £45. If you want two, it is £90, so you need to select two.
Then you need to email us firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- One photo of your dog
- Whether you would like your dog’s name on it and if so what name?
- Whether you want him/her wearing a bandana, scarf, collar or T-shirt?
- If you want a bandana, scarf or T-shirt, what colour?
- If you want a bandana or T-shirt, do you want the pattern on it to be stripes or spots?
We will email you back with an estimated time it will take to complete it. It will be sent 1st class signed for in the UK, but do allow extra time during the Christmas period and for delays due to COVID. Royal Mail has been a lot slower than normal.
Thanks for your order. We love painting your dogs.