12 Watercolour classes, Winter-Spring, recorded until lives on zoom every Saturday to Sat 2nd April
Learn to paint all sorts of flowers and foliage with Tipperleyhill.
Take an hour for yourself once a week and start painting. In these 12 classes, hosted live on zoom every Saturday at 11am from 8th January to 1st April. Abi will break down painting into easy, simple step-by-step watercolour techniques.
Don’t worry if you can’t make one, as later that same day the recording will be sent to you, to do whenever you like.
Each class lasts about 60 minutes.
When you book your set of classes, you will be emailed a list of the materials you need for the class and links as to where to get them.
The classes are:
Late winter flowers
• Saturday 8th January - snowdrops
• Saturday 15th January - hellebore
• Saturday 22nd January - hyacinth
Early Spring flowers
• Saturday 5th February - thistle
• Saturday 12th February - wax flower
• Saturday 19th February - Japanese anemone
• Saturday 26th February - striking vase composition
• Saturday 5th March - narcissus
• Saturday 12th March - fritillary flower
• Saturday 19th March - miniature tulips
• Saturday 26th March - March iris
• Saturday 2nd April - vintage tea cup composition
*Materials are not provided*
We recommend you invest in 2 good quality brushes, watercolour paper and some watercolour paints:
1 x size 12 round brush
1 x size 4 round brush
1 x pan of watercolours (or tubes of watercolours)
1 x A3 pad of watercolour paper
Scrap paper or copy paper to test the colours
A pair of scissors
Kitchen roll or loo roll
A jar or mug of water
A hair dryer
when you book your classes, you will be sent links for suggested materials, or you can use your own watercolour materials if you have them already.