Animal art, Bazzle the dog
Bazzle is totally bonkers. He's loves to play at the park and to date has lost 48782 tennis balls. He can do a rubics cube in 3 minutes flat. He loves to eat dried pasta and noodles.
Good phrase for this one 'I kissed a dog and I liked it ' or 'Let the good times be Gin'
This print comes in 2 sizes, small 8 by 10 £15 and large 12 by 16 £25. The writing on the image is for copywrite purposes only. Your print will be delivered to you hand signed, in a soft white mount. Flat packed unframed.
Examples for personalisation:
- The best therapists have fur and four legs
- I kissed a dog/cat and I liked it
- We’ve been friends for so long, I can’t remember who is the bad influence.
- I don’t get more drunk, I get more awesome
- Love is a four legged word
- Don’t be ashamed of who you are
- I need some body heat, a gin and tonic, a bit of chocolate and I’m all yours
- I know I’m a handful, but that’s why you got two hands
- Let’s cuddle so I can steal your body heat
- I turned out liking you more than I originally planned
- And you sir, you are very attractive
- Besides chocolate, you’re my favourite
- I kind of like you
- You make me happy
- I wish I could text my cat/dog
- My tolerance for alcohol is a lot higher than my tolerance for peopleFree hugs and sloppy kisses
- I know I’m a handful
- Mad but magic
- I wonder what my dog named me
- I don’t mean to brag or anything, but my dog thinks I’m a big deal