Empower and Paint: Using Affirmations to guide you to your best self 7-9pm, Tuesday 17th October upstairs in the cocktail bar at The Bedford Pub in Balham, London
Wellbeing x Painting Workshop with Rapid Transformational Therapist (Hypnotherapy) & Yogi Grace McGeehan, alongside Artist Roz Berkeley-Hill, you will:
1. Discover the power of tapping into your intuition and exploring mindset shifts.
2. Learn techniques and exercises to connect with your intuition and unlock your creative potential, helping to release what might be holding you back from your best self.
3. Guided by Grace and Roz, delve deep within yourself using the breath and some self-reflection, so you can discover the affirmation that resonates with you and supports you toward your goals the most.
4. Experience the transformative effects of thinking, feeling, and embodying your affirmation by decorating your mirror with flowers, creating a visually beautiful reminder of your personal growth journey.
No artistic experience is necessary.
By participating in this class, you will:
- Enhance your painting skills through the creation of a simple, loose floral garland.
- Learn valuable tools and techniques for your self-development that you can implement into your daily life.
- Cultivate mindfulness and tap into your intuition.
A ticket for the workshop includes:
- All art materials including a 38cm circular mirror
- Refreshments: tea, coffee, and cake.
- A glass of Prosecco to celebrate your creative journey.
Please bring your own apron or wear old clothes. This class will be a messy, push you out of your comfort zone, and nourish your personal wellbeing in an enjoyable adventure.